ClassifiedsPlace a classified
Off the Map Tattoo is reviewing portfolios in anticipation of hiring a full time artist for our Easthampton MA and Grants Pass, OR locations. Seasoned vets who have been tattooing for years and young tattooers eager to learn are both encouraged to apply! Off the Map Tattoo is an appointment based custom tattoo studio, and will be deliberate in finding the right artist. We have a very positive atmosphere and helpful staff hell bent on producing the best tattoos and experience for our clients. Off the Map Tattoo is honored to have an amazing guest artist roster which is booked well in advance. We also produce the Paradise Tattoo Gathering and our Easthampton, MA location house the offices for TattooNOW which powers over 85 tattoo industry websites.
Only professionals who leave all their baggage, drama, and headaches at home and bring only their A game to the studio need apply. If you are a very talented, self motivated, responsible, and hard working tattoo artist who wants to invest time building a clientele, please fill out the form below as completely as possible. Applicants considered for the position will be expected to do a guest spot or two before starting full time. Please understand that while we try our best to respond to everyone we can't guarantee it.
New Nashville, TN Tattoo Shop Seeking An Artist To Join Their Team
We are looking for someone who will be based in Easthampton, MA with the ability to travel to tattoo conventions and Off the Map events. We will also entertain bringing on more commissioned sales reps from around the country or world who would like to represent us. Great opportunity for a reliable, responsible sales person who loves tattoos, events, professional development, and everything tattooing has to offer.
Off the Map Inc, and TattooNOW, exist to help people better themselves. Tattooing helps us learn about ourselves, our culture, and the effects of our actions. TattooNOW powers technology designed to help tattooers attract their perfect clientele, and our professional development events, both real and virtual, help tattooers advance their vision, technical abilities, and business skills. Our conventions, retreats, and conferences inspire thousands of tattooers to better themselves, and the art of tattooing. These tools work, we use them ourselves and we are infact, our own best clients. The TattooNOW tools have been essential in the growth of Off the Map Tattoo, the Paradise Tattoo Gathering, the Paradise Artist Retreat, and many other in-house projects. We have a vested interest in refining and evolving these products, tools, and events and this personal day to day experience informs us in a way that is hard to match.
What will you be doing?
- Refining sales materials, and distributing them to encourage leads.
- Develop relationships with tattooers, studio owners, and supply companies.
- Represent TattooNOW at industry events.
- Present seminars in person and online.
- Keep leads organized in a CRM.
- Refine the sales funnel and vital statistical goals.
- Close websites, mobile apps, event sponsorships, advertising packages, and event tickets.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent practical knowledge with computers and experience using them effectively.
- Knowledge of the tattoo world, tattooers, and the culture.
- Strong track record selling quality products and services.
- Understanding of marketing and sales strategies and tactics.
- Has excellent presentation skills.