ClassifiedsPlace a classified
FULL TIME TATTOO ARTIST as well as GUEST tattoo artists for our private tattoo studio in Ft Myers, FL.
Off the Map Tattoo is reviewing portfolios in anticipation of hiring a full time artist for our Easthampton MA and Grants Pass, OR locations. Seasoned vets who have been tattooing for years and young tattooers eager to learn are both encouraged to apply! Off the Map Tattoo is an appointment based custom tattoo studio, and will be deliberate in finding the right artist. We have a very positive atmosphere and helpful staff hell bent on producing the best tattoos and experience for our clients. Off the Map Tattoo is honored to have an amazing guest artist roster which is booked well in advance. We also produce the Paradise Tattoo Gathering and our Easthampton, MA location house the offices for TattooNOW which powers over 85 tattoo industry websites.
Only professionals who leave all their baggage, drama, and headaches at home and bring only their A game to the studio need apply. If you are a very talented, self motivated, responsible, and hard working tattoo artist who wants to invest time building a clientele, please fill out the form below as completely as possible. Applicants considered for the position will be expected to do a guest spot or two before starting full time. Please understand that while we try our best to respond to everyone we can't guarantee it.
We are looking for someone who will be based in Easthampton, MA with the ability to travel to tattoo conventions and Off the Map events. We will also entertain bringing on more commissioned sales reps from around the country or world who would like to represent us. Great opportunity for a reliable, responsible sales person who loves tattoos, events, professional development, and everything tattooing has to offer.
Off the Map Inc, and TattooNOW, exist to help people better themselves. Tattooing helps us learn about ourselves, our culture, and the effects of our actions. TattooNOW powers technology designed to help tattooers attract their perfect clientele, and our professional development events, both real and virtual, help tattooers advance their vision, technical abilities, and business skills. Our conventions, retreats, and conferences inspire thousands of tattooers to better themselves, and the art of tattooing. These tools work, we use them ourselves and we are infact, our own best clients. The TattooNOW tools have been essential in the growth of Off the Map Tattoo, the Paradise Tattoo Gathering, the Paradise Artist Retreat, and many other in-house projects. We have a vested interest in refining and evolving these products, tools, and events and this personal day to day experience informs us in a way that is hard to match.
What will you be doing?
- Refining sales materials, and distributing them to encourage leads.
- Develop relationships with tattooers, studio owners, and supply companies.
- Represent TattooNOW at industry events.
- Present seminars in person and online.
- Keep leads organized in a CRM.
- Refine the sales funnel and vital statistical goals.
- Close websites, mobile apps, event sponsorships, advertising packages, and event tickets.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent practical knowledge with computers and experience using them effectively.
- Knowledge of the tattoo world, tattooers, and the culture.
- Strong track record selling quality products and services.
- Understanding of marketing and sales strategies and tactics.
- Has excellent presentation skills.
The focus of this position is to support TattooNOW, technology department of Off the Map inc.
The purpose of this position is to facilitate technology product delivery for TattooNOW, a division of Off the Map. The role manages the day to day technology that powers Off the Map and over 185 other website clients, and webinars and webcasts that reach thousands of viewers from over 60 countries each month.
This an important role because the TattooNOW network generates and facilitates thousands of tattoo appointments for our clients and Off the Map Tattoo, many whom turn into lifetime clients. Our tools have helped hundreds of artists build thriving careers, and countless clients find the right tattooer. From discovery, through product delivery, and follow up maintaining a high quality experience is a significant responsibility. This position starts at entry level with potential for growth. Commissions are available.
Process supported by this position include:
- Website and webinar development and promotion
- Customer service
- Event website maintenance and customer support
- Digital marketing
- Technical support
- TattooNOW phone reception
- Incoming sales
Tattooing is a very serious and colorful culture and understanding the wide range of strong personalities can be very challenging, and rewarding for the right personality. Understanding the nuances of such a culture is not trivial and the stakes are high. Many of our artists and collectors are world class, and expect everyone working for Off the Map to have an exceptional eye and an in depth knowledge of the tattoo world. On the other hand, many others are complete tattoo newbies and deserve to be patiently educated on the vast art of tattooing over time. We hope that every person in the business will look to grow with Off the Map inc, and we take care in the career development of our team members with longevity always in mind.
- Knowledge of positive customer service, technology, tattooing, and business.
- Software used - zoho project management, photoshop, premiere, google docs
- Enjoys working with wide range of people in a high stakes environment.
- Great phone and email skills.
- Organized and loves checklists as well as special projects with tight deadlines
- Video and/or website production a big +
- Starts immediately.
- This is a fairly fast paced office.
- Personalities that are self motivated and enjoy a little pressure do well.
Monday 9 to 5:30
Tues-Fri 10 to 5:30
Every other Sunday from 3 - 10
This position is located in Easthampton MA - possible events regionally, nationally, or internationally.
- A Variety of music is played, and a lot of guest artists and clients come through the office. Focusing on the work at hand and not getting distracted by the amazing amounts of fun and art creation is not easy!
- Due to the nature of tattooing and the responsibility we have to our clients, thoroughness and accuracy are absolutely necessary.
- Must be capable of keeping a professional demeanor with a wide variety of strong artistic personalities.
- Reports to COO
This job entails sharing workspace with tattooing, so a Blood Borne Pathogens course will be required as part of training.
Manages TattooNOW reception/phone process to create perfectly smooth experience for tattooers, collectors, and the curious.
- Greet new visitors in order to make sure their experience is great
- Insure all questions are answered to help potential clients
- Answers phone, voicemail, and emails to reassure clients and future clients we are attentive to their needs/communications
- Sell services and tickets to current and new clients who call in
- Handle tech related problems (Email, ssl, domain), delegate necessary tasks, and follow up
Manages website and social media to help artists grow their perfect clientele
Creating artist accounts so they can upload to TattooNOW network
Managing website development process to insure quality website delivery.
Assist with Webcast Production to produce well attended smooth live webcasts.
Live webcast examples