Tattoo of the Day
TattooNOW NewsView All
Now's the time to come together and help out our good friend, long-term client, and all around great tattooer and person, Lucas Eagleton. Lucas and his family were the victims of a house fire on the 4th of July that tragically took the lives of their beloved pets and they're in need of some moral and monetary support.
An undeniably special part of our industry is the recoginition and respect given to information and resource sharing. So, we're asking for your help as members of our community to do your part in helping out an artist in need. If you have the means, please consider *donating* and remember to share this link around your networks and shops.
Lend a hand to Lucas & his family!
Here are a few quick tips on how to take your career to the next level by taking advantage of the TattooNOW products and services.
1) HAVE A WEBSITE! - One of my favorite mantra's as of recently thanks to Kara Moore, the marketing genius behind Tony Moore Illustration. Kara presented a great seminar at the Paradise Artist Retreat back in March and our favorite part was how much she emphasized the importance of having a professional website. Social media platforms are always going to be changing, and floating in and out of relevancy. Invest in a website and secure your lasting power.
2) BECOME AN ARTIST MEMBER - Fearing commitment? Psh. If you're not ready for a website of your very own right now you should consider purchasing an artist membership with us! It's an easy way to upload images to our site using any device and automatically increase your visibility. You can also attach yourself to conventions that are coming up and submit guest spots for us to post for you.
3) TAKE PART IN PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT - We believe strongly in the art of bettering one's self through education and we're proud to have a full catalog of professional development materials that is always growing. Take part in our live events, live webcasts, on demand webinar replays, and DVDs. Oil painting, watercolor, event discussion panels, business management advice, live tattooing, tutorials on how to execute coverups, and so much more. There's something for just about everyone!
And that my friends is only the tip of the iceberg! Check back soon for more tips on how to get the most out of your career with the help of TattooNOW!
TattooNOW Network NewsView All
I am now opening my books again to take on new clients for the next few months, my main interests are black and grey realism tattoos, realistic color tattoos, portraits and custom original tattoos. Stop by our studio Dark Age Tattoo in Denton only a few minutes from Dallas. I always look forward to new challenges and original ideas.
Details for the Drink and Draw night have been finalized! We are looking forward to having everyone at the shop for a fun evening starting at 5pm on Thursday, July 30th! This is for the 21 years and older crowd due to the nature of this event!
- Absolutely free!
- Bring Your Own Beverage is highly encouraged!
- We will provide some drinks, and some snacks!
- Bring Your Own Supplies! Paper, canvas, pencils, pens, markers, crayons... whatever you need to draw!
- Bring a friend is also encouraged!
Get ready to make new friends, and have a relaxing evening hanging out with all your favorite Off The Map Northwest friends. We would like to encourage EVERYONE to come and hang out! This event is open to everyone: artists and non-artistic people alike! You DO NOT need to be artistic to come and participate, we don't judge and won't be giving lessons, and don't mind if you just want to come scribble! Or are you an artist and want to come show us what you got? We dig that too!
This is an open invite to come try something new with us and help us figure out some future fun events! Past clients, current clients, future clients, and friends of the above are all welcome! We would like to start hosting some fun monthly events, just to socialize, and are running a little experiment to see how it goes. The Drink and Draw night will be our first run, and we would love to see how it all flows and get some feedback so we can try to do more of these kinds of nights!
For more information, visit our Facebook page where we have created an "event page" for this event where you can even share with your friends! We are really looking forward to hanging out with everyone! Feel free to call the shop if you have any questions about this as well (541) 244-1141!